I’m not really much of a Valentine’s Day fan. In years past it held expectations I could never live up to; expectations for “gifts” to express one’s love. I have always felt that love should be every day and the gifts of love don’t need to be bought.
This year, there were no expectations – just another day of love in my life. My valentine is Michael – and he is my valentine every single day. He wrote this really sweet list of things he wanted to say to me on Valentines Day. No one has ever written anything for me. It might sound corny, but it was just the best gift I could have gotten. It was a profession of his love and feelings on the internet! So you know it’s gotta be true! (wink)
Well, I have my own list of things I want to say to my man on Valentines Day!
1. You are without a doubt, the love of my life.
2. When I doubt myself, you bring me back. Thank you.
3. You make me laugh. Every single day. You have no idea how good that feels.
4. Craigs list rules!
5. I’ve got some clean sheets! Wanna help me put em on or take em off?
6. Your touch still gives me goosebumps. Every time.
7. Your kisses do make everything all better.
8. The last time I saw you (a glance a moment ago) was like the first time.
9. How about you, me and a sunset?
10. I believe in you. I believe in me. I believe in us. <3